Old 18-10-2005, 11:38 PM
tracey

Default yellow leaves

pine needles.. thanks for the great tip, i will do that. and try the azalea
mix, thanks for ur great advice.

and I have a valencia and a navel growing as well.. still little.. only a
few years old, but they both have lovely green leaves! mind.. the valencia,
is not doing as well as the navel! they both are within a backyard range of
each other, funny how two can do well with nice green leaves, and one (the
grapefruit) can do so much worse, all within the space of a backyard!
anyway.. grapefruit are gorgeous,. mmmmmmmmm.. i cant wait!

mandarin.. hmmm.. I'll have to think about that one!

thansk again

tracey