Old 18-10-2005, 10:17 PM
maxman

Default Busy Lizzies - couple of questions

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:38:58 GMT, "cineman"
wrote:

If you wish to leave triming until spring, that is fine, but if kept warmish
will continue to grow and could get rather leggy by spring, so if plant is
healthy it will not harm to trim now.
Make sure ther is enough leaf nodes/joins to allow plant to bush out.
trimming not only keeps the plant in shape, but stops it getting top heavy.
After about 2 years I ended up with a couple indoors in 6 inch pots and
about 2 feet across and about same hright, absolutely massed with flowerrs
in spring but did keep flowering throughout winter as well.
No direct sunlight but in a light spot.
No draughts
even, but not too hot temperatures.
regards
Cineman
P S tyhe trimmings can be rooted in jars of water with about 1 inch of stem
under water.
best of luck

Thanks for all your help and advice - I'll get the scissors out.