Old 19-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Jolanda Jolanda is offline
Registered User

Smile

Thanks for your reply Len.

I was really wanting to keep with the electric theme as it's more environmentally friendly than petrol engines. However, it seems that I may have to review my anti-petrol engine stance and perhaps look at the honda engine you mentioned (BTW I also have heard good things about tbis US built engine).

I had another run with the electric this evening & it is woeful to say the least - it jams contininually & cannot even cut up light sticks! I'm not at all impressed & will definitely be returning the electric on Friday (Holiday here tomorrow - Hobart).

I may also have a look at the Viking electric - but as you say - it appears the electrics do not do that great a job.

Many thanks for your comments. Best...............Jolanda