Old 19-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Tony Cottle

Default Wanted: Cord of good firewood

Firewood is available at the North Carolina State Farmer's Market all season
long.
Not sure when the season starts but am sure that it will be soon.

Also, find great plants and fresh veggies.

Check out Earthworks in the center of the farmer's building. We have nice
1-gallon landscape plants for $4 each. $3 each for heirloom Chrysanthemums.

Tony

Tony
"Siouxzi" wrote in message
Getting ready for winter and planning to use my fireplace a lot. I
have a truck so I could pick up, but delivery would be nice too.
Prefer hardwood, pre-chopped--I'm no good wielding an axe.

I live in NW Raleigh (off I-540 at Leesville).
Sue
tel. 870-0050