Old 19-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Helena Handbasket

Default [IBC] Care of Display Stands

Thanks all for the response and thank you Jim for that URL. I could use
those felt pads as I've gotten all new furniture.

And speaking of stands, does anyone have any URL's for the larger stands? I
do have some for the mame size trees but I'd like to find larger stands.

--
Katie
zone 6b

I always put 1/2" diameter adhesive backed felt pads on the feet of display
pots. Small packages of them are available in drug stores & picture frame
supply stores. As a potter, I put them on every piece I send to galleries &
buy them in rolls of 1000 from aftosa.com

Jim