Old 19-10-2005, 05:25 AM
Jim Gremel

Default [IBC] Care of Display Stands

I always put 1/2" diameter adhesive backed felt pads on the feet of
display pots. Small packages of them are available in drug stores &
picture frame supply stores. As a potter, I put them on every piece I
send to galleries & buy them in rolls of 1000 from aftosa.com

Jim
- Original Message ----- From: "Helena Handbasket"

What kind of care is taken with the beautiful display stands used with
bonsai trees and accent plants? They are an art form in their own
right and
I cringe to see pots with rough edges and trees that could possibly
leave
water damage. I'd love to put my trees on a lovely stand but don't
because
of the above concerns.

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Helena Handbasket

Thanks all for the response and thank you Jim for that URL. I could use
those felt pads as I've gotten all new furniture.

And speaking of stands, does anyone have any URL's for the larger stands? I
do have some for the mame size trees but I'd like to find larger stands.

--
Katie
zone 6b