Old 19-10-2005, 09:46 PM
rhapsody rhapsody is offline
Registered User

Default grease bands

Hi there
I’m new to forums, so here’s hoping this works – I have a question regarding grease bands on fruit trees: having attached ‘shop bought’ bands to half my fruit trees for the first time, I’m finding it a bit costly and wondered if there was an alternative to the convenience packet/spray can method – something I can paint on that would be more cost effective? The trees are mainly damson and apple and most seasons they suffer from leaf curl and grubs. I also have cherry, plum and greengage.
Thanks in advance!