Old 20-10-2005, 07:17 AM
APR

Default Best mulcher?

Check and make sure it has blades on the disk. From what you are saying it
sounds like a possibility.

"Jolanda" wrote in message

Thanks for your reply Len.

I was really wanting to keep with the electric theme as it's more
environmentally friendly than petrol engines. However, it seems that I
may have to review my anti-petrol engine stance and perhaps look at the
honda engine you mentioned (BTW I also have heard good things about
tbis US built engine).

I had another run with the electric this evening & it is woeful to say
the least - it jams contininually & cannot even cut up light sticks!
I'm not at all impressed & will definitely be returning the electric on
Friday (Holiday here tomorrow - Hobart).

I may also have a look at the Viking electric - but as you say - it
appears the electrics do not do that great a job.

Many thanks for your comments. Best...............Jolanda

--
Jolanda