Old 20-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default My habenaro plant is having problems!

On 20 Oct 2005 03:49:14 -0700, wrote:

Hey, trying to grow a habenaro plant in a pot instead of being planted
in the ground, because they always seem to mature when summers over and
then die because of cold weather. The plant, does indeed look like a
plant but it does not have a bushy look like the habenaros I had last
summer. It has more of a lankyness to it

How many hours of direct sun is it getting, and how much nitrogen was
in the fertilizer you gave it? How big is the pot? What is your
watering scheme? What have your nighttime temps over the summer been
like?

Penelope