Old 20-10-2005, 11:49 AM

Default My habenaro plant is having problems!

Hey, trying to grow a habenaro plant in a pot instead of being planted
in the ground, because they always seem to mature when summers over and
then die because of cold weather. The plant, does indeed look like a
plant but it does not have a bushy look like the habenaros I had last
summer. It has more of a lankyness to it, and it so far has only
yielded about 3 peppers, two of which were black and modly on the
inside when I cut them open. The plant does not appear to be in bad
health, it is green and the peppers look fine until you cut them open.

What could be the cause of modly peppers that are still on the stem,
and such a low yield of peppers? Last year I had over 20 growing on one
plant. This one currently has about 4, and has been in the ground (or
pot) just as long.

We gave it those miracle grow sticks, but that just made it produce
alot of flowers and no peppers.

Old 20-10-2005, 11:03 PM

Normally when its a nice day outside we put it out, and take it in at
night because it gets eaten by bugs or is too cold. We gave it two
miracle grow sticks in the beginning of the summer, maybe i
overfertalized it because it was also in fertalized soil. The pot is
smallish, but doesnt seem to restrict the plant. Its a medium sized
oval one.