Old 20-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Steve

Default This is fall...

Ted Byers wrote:
In every mountain range tall enough to have snow, avalanche is a common
threat. ...........................
........................in mobile home parks here, it is not unusual
to see residents up on their roofs removing snow so that their home won't

We have an avalanche here once in a while but the very restrictive
Adirondack Park Agency keeps people from building houses in places like
that.
Lots of people shovel their roofs around here. I generally don't worry
about it because of the construction style of my house. Once or twice in
the last 25 years there has been enough snow to make me nervous, and I
cleared the roof just to be safe.

Steve