Old 21-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Susan Erickson

Default This is fall...

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:19:30 -0700, K Barrett
wrote:
As to judging each society decides their criteria ..................

K Barrett

Last show we had a long time light grower object to the Display
category called "under lights and windowsills" because someone in
the group has a high intensity lamp and she uses fluorescent.
She has been growing long enough and grows well enough to
definitely be pushed to open. I can imagine the fuss then.

Display categories are only used to judge the effects achieved in
the entire display. They are 5 or less plants/flowers, lights,
sunroom, gh by size, society, and educational, art by artist,
flowers in use (arrangements), all for hobby growers. This is
the big trophy class and the reason for the fuss.

SuE