Old 23-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Chris Hogg

Default Moss on Driveway

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:56:15 +0000 (UTC), "Trefor Jones"
wrote:

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message
"Will" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a cheap moss killer for my block paved

driveway, I've
been to Homebase / B&Q etc but most moss killers there are for the

lawn.
I've tried ordinary weedkiller but it won't work. Will something like
watered down Domestos or similar do the job?

Thanks

I recommend Jeyes Fluid. Follow the directions on the tin.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Jeys Fluid is excellent but does pong. Try Fungo Moss killer.

I agree, JF pongs for weeks of a chemical toilet (if you know what
that smells like) and it may also stain your blockwork.

Yes, dilute bleach does work, but nothing will keep it away for ever.

--
Chris