Old 24-10-2005, 03:37 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Hurricane Wilma

Sue Marsh wrote:

All my plants are lined up alongside the house on the ground... rock
plantings and a couple special plants are in the house with me.......
critters all locked up......turkey in the garage......here goes!
am hoping plywood doesn't flatten my cuttings that are growing in the
garden... I tell you, cascades are difficult to place on the ground-I've
got plants inside of other plants all lined up! Hopefully I'll be back
on the list soon.... am sure we'll lose power again (hopefully that's
all that happens)...........good luck everyone!

Don't recall where you're from, Susan, but good luck to you.
Lay the cascades on the ground on their sides with the
tails UP.

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++