Old 23-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Gary Woods

Default Frogs (was Millions Infected...)

(Rodger Whitlock) wrote:

Rochester, like Albany whence Gary Woods posts, has long,
cold, snowy winters.

This year, I have had more snow than my daughter and son in law in
Rochester!'
Veering even further off-topic, I was out there this weekend for the
Christening of the most beautiful granddaughter ever seen. Pictures to be
posted soon.
The temperature got up to +4 today. Another reason we should convert to
Celsius; it would have been much warmer then!
And there's a vest pocket bog across the street from me, so I'm the first
to know when the peepers are awake and courting.