Old 25-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Daniel Morrow

Default Help - Any Experience or Words on These Products?

Bottom posted.

"Timcat" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the Carbo-Plus System? It supposedly produces CO2 by
electrolysis, and goes for about $120.

Has anyone tried the ETH in-line heater?

Has anyone tried the Eheim wet/dry canister filter?

Thanks,
Tim

The eth in line heater is supposed to be great - at the very least 2 users
in rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc seem to say they are perfect (the heaters,
not the users). The eheim wet dry filter looks awesome but to be honest if
it doesn't work as good as the spray bar driven biowheels (bio wheel pro 60)
I wouldn't bother with it and I would instead get a biowheel pro 60. Tetra
has a product similar to the eheim wet dry filter but it looks like it's bio
chamber is too small for my tastes. Good luck and later!