Old 24-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Timcat

Default Help - Any Experience or Words on These Products?

Has anyone tried the Carbo-Plus System? It supposedly produces CO2 by
electrolysis, and goes for about $120.

Has anyone tried the ETH in-line heater?

Has anyone tried the Eheim wet/dry canister filter?

Thanks,
Tim

Old 24-10-2005, 08:41 PM

Sure, see the refill cost, see how big of a tank it can be used on, see
how many tanks you can use with one carbo plus.

Gas tanks are cheaper in about the first year, can be daisy chained out
to supply many CO2 enriched tanks, and can be used on any sized tank.
CP can handle about a 60 gal tank with good light/plant biomass.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com

Old 25-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Daniel Morrow

Bottom posted.

"Timcat" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the Carbo-Plus System? It supposedly produces CO2 by
electrolysis, and goes for about $120.

Has anyone tried the ETH in-line heater?

Has anyone tried the Eheim wet/dry canister filter?

Thanks,
Tim

The eth in line heater is supposed to be great - at the very least 2 users
in rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc seem to say they are perfect (the heaters,
not the users). The eheim wet dry filter looks awesome but to be honest if
it doesn't work as good as the spray bar driven biowheels (bio wheel pro 60)
I wouldn't bother with it and I would instead get a biowheel pro 60. Tetra
has a product similar to the eheim wet dry filter but it looks like it's bio
chamber is too small for my tastes. Good luck and later!

Old 25-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Timcat

Thank you for your input. Should I decide to gamble on the Eheim wet/dry,
I'll have to update the group.

Tim

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message
Bottom posted.