Old 25-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Reel McKoi

Default Koi changing color

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message...
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message...
The young koi are now 3 to 6" long. Some are dropping color and becoming
spotted. Some are deepening in color and others are changing colors in
other ways. When you raise a large number you get to see color and scale
types you don't see in the stores. The prettier, the more unusual ones
are surely picked out for a higher priced market.

The butterfly koi are still the prettiest but the smallest. :-)

Unfortunately the neighbor's kids went fishing in the pond, and all the
fish were caught. Better luck next year.

Ohhh... I have some great recipies if you need one. Well maybe just the one,
but what do you expect from cod.

Now that I've had my fun can anybody tell me why they can't tell the
diffrence this post from the "Reel McKoi"? (Yes it is a forgiery, but I'm
alowed one in the intrest of training.)
--
Reel McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: