Old 25-10-2005, 02:51 AM
Reel Mckoi

Default Koi changing color

The young koi are now 3 to 6" long. Some are dropping color and becoming
spotted. Some are deepening in color and others are changing colors in
other ways. When you raise a large number you get to see color and scale
types you don't see in the stores. The prettier, the more unusual ones are
surely picked out for a higher priced market.

The butterfly koi are still the prettiest but the smallest. :-)
--
Reel McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 25-10-2005, 05:10 AM
Reel McKoi

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
The young koi are now 3 to 6" long. Some are dropping color and becoming
spotted. Some are deepening in color and others are changing colors in
other ways. When you raise a large number you get to see color and scale
types you don't see in the stores. The prettier, the more unusual ones
are surely picked out for a higher priced market.

The butterfly koi are still the prettiest but the smallest. :-)
--
Reel McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/h/shastadaisy
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Unfortunately the neighbor's kids went fishing in the pond, and all the fish
were caught. Better luck next year.

Old 25-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Reel McKoi

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message...
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message...
The young koi are now 3 to 6" long. Some are dropping color and becoming
spotted. Some are deepening in color and others are changing colors in
other ways. When you raise a large number you get to see color and scale
types you don't see in the stores. The prettier, the more unusual ones
are surely picked out for a higher priced market.

The butterfly koi are still the prettiest but the smallest. :-)

Unfortunately the neighbor's kids went fishing in the pond, and all the
fish were caught. Better luck next year.

Ohhh... I have some great recipies if you need one. Well maybe just the one,
but what do you expect from cod.

Now that I've had my fun can anybody tell me why they can't tell the
diffrence this post from the "Reel McKoi"? (Yes it is a forgiery, but I'm
alowed one in the intrest of training.)

Old 25-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Snooze

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Now that I've had my fun can anybody tell me why they can't tell the
diffrence this post from the "Reel McKoi"? (Yes it is a forgiery, but I'm
alowed one in the intrest of training.)

When usenet was designed, it wasn't designed with security concerns, user
authentication wasn't a concern.
The first news server I had access to let you edit the news spool directly,
and you could change just about anything you wanted. But let's look at your
headers and see what looks fishy.

Most of the time, the best filter is, do you really care if the post is a
fake? does it look like the original person said that? does it matter?

-S

From: "Reel McKoi"
^^^^^^^^^^^^ anyone can forge that, nothing special there.
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Koi changing color
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:11:54 -0600
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sometimes these are a good hint as if you're using the same software
that Carol does, but forgeable so not a sure thing.

Often the NNTP-Posting-Host is the ip address of the person
posting, since you used a relay, your actual host was obfuscated.

^^^ sometimes the path can provide clues, but not always.

Old 25-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Derek Broughton

Rann wrote:

Nobody cares go away

Another idiot who's more part of the problem than the solution.

plonk
--
derek
Old 25-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Reel McKoi

And old "Hit & Run" Derek strikes again..................such a big
bad ass that gets so sulled up so quickly if he does not get his
way...........now take your toys and go home and tell your momma she
is calling you.

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:30:57 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===Rann wrote:
===
=== Nobody cares go away
===
===Another idiot who's more part of the problem than the solution.
===
===plonk

"The original frugal ponder"
Old 26-10-2005, 04:51 AM
Carol-Ann

Default Koi changing color DEREK

"GMan" wrote in message
COPY/4Carol

Please don't repost my messages even though you may be trying to help. It
just feeds the trolls.

Thanks :-)
--

Carol McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...