Old 12-02-2003, 03:55 AM
CWilde

Default amarillus

These are one of my favorite winter plants. Sometimes it's the bloom first,
some times its just the leaves. I got the best bulbs I've had from John
Scheepers this year, it's been interesting - multiple bloom stalks, but
spread apart, the three bulbs have given me multiple flowers for 2 months.
A semi-sunny window and you should be successful. For me, the amaryllis is a
bloom to make it through the winter.

Carlotta
shivering in Iowa (zone 4/5)

"cc0058529" wrote in message
My friend is moving and gave me an amarillus bulb which is potted and just
starting to sprout about 3" or so. What do I do know to get it to bloom
inside. (It's freezing now in NJ). Thanks in advance for your help.