Old 26-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Aaron Hicks

Default moving orchids outside

Before I came to my senses, I had considered a "Rion" greenhouse
kit. They're somewhere between "backyard amateur" and "professional
grade," but they seem well-designed and very tough. They have mini
greenhouses, hobby greenhouses, and even some lean-to structures that
aren't bad.

They use twinwall polycarbonate, and can supposedly take 80 MPH
winds and a snow load of 1100 pounds- although they don't specify which
model that is. They have pictures of one four-panel model covered with
sandbags, and another of an eight-panel model with four people sitting on
the roof.

Anyway- never owned one, never saw one, but they have them on
"eBay" and a Google search will turn up plenty of direct sales links. I
backed out when I finally thought hard enough about the expense of backup
power systems, and how I'd lose everything in 10 minutes here in Phoenix
in the summer.

I'll stick to flasking.

The email in the header is bogus. Send no mail there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ