Old 27-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Winter comes, Katrina passes and rec.ponds begins to snooze

Mississippi is starting to have freezes. The pond is clearly going to
sleep.

It appears the newsgroup is doing the same. We have adopted a simple policy
about posts: If a post has more than one ng receiving it, we block the
sender. It becomes very easy to interact with our fellow ponders this way.

Our son had a house in New Orleans...about 1/2 mile from the levy break on
tv...downhill from it. It sat for 3 weeks in 8 1/2 feet of water. It will
be bulldozed soon. Not fun.

Merry winter to y'all!

Jim