Old 27-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Mozie's Avatar
Mozie Mozie is offline
Registered User

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Talking

Ok, so here's my plan. I don't have a lot of garden space so I'm thinking of planting the asparagus seeds in pots approx 20" in diametre by 30" deep. I'll use a light potting mix with about a 1/4 fertilizer/manure to start. Is 1 seed per pot ok? or can I have more per pot? I'll keep them in pots for the first year, fertilizing every month or so. Too much? Thereafter I'll plant them in the ground among my tomatoes and other vegies - well I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thanks everyone