Old 28-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Mike Bennett

Default [IBC] Superthrive

You will get NO benefits from Superthrive that you won't get from otherwise
good horticultural practices. That means, adequate water, NPK and trace
elements. Punct!

And your evidence is?

I agree there is a lot of secrecy about Superthrive, but there is a lot of
secrecy about many products, it's called proprietary information. Give that
away, everyone goes off and makes it and you lose your market. It's common
practice among many companies.

Personally I've observed the application of Superthrive give exceptionally
good results, when all else, water, fertilizer etc has failed. This is an
observation, not a scientific experiment though, but it's been enough to
convince me to keep using it. As a scientist, I'm not easily swayed by mere
observations, but the ones I've seen have been convincing.

Likewise, just because you haven't seen the same effects, or because you
don't know what is in it, doesn't mean it doesn't work either.

And yes, the claims on the bottle are huge, varied and over the top, but
that seems to be a common trait with companies on your side of the pond. I
should know, I work for one!