Old 28-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] The "art" of advertising

On Oct 28, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Jim Lewis wrote:

I keep hearing about this 'amazing' Superthrive over the last couple
of
years, just wondering if it's available in Australia or if not is
there an
local equivalent product?

A word of consumer advice: If an advertisement -- for any product --
has "Amazing!" in it, DO NOT BUY!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People, when
Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts and
berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries are just
about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

Or, to quote my father, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably
is."

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++