Old 29-10-2005, 04:24 AM
foogirl foogirl is offline
Registered User

Default I have plants that are dying and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

I am a gardening virgin. We overhauled my garden 18 months ago and I was very proud of myself for hardly losing any plants in the first year. But I seem to have a couple which are either diseased or being attacked by something and I don't know what to do!

http://www.chilledorifice.net/Plants/index.html is one of our webpages which has pics of our plants. The dying ones are pics 0449 and 0450. I think, possibly my lilles were attacked by the same thing but they are long since dead and shriveled.

If anyone knows what this is and what I should do, could they let me know please.

And...I'm so glad I found this place...I'm hoping to learn a thing or two!

Thanks in anticipation.