Old 29-10-2005, 11:07 AM
JennyC

Default I have plants that are dying and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

"foogirl" wrote in message

I am a gardening virgin. We overhauled my garden 18 months ago and I
was very proud of myself for hardly losing any plants in the first
year. But I seem to have a couple which are either diseased or being
attacked by something and I don't know what to do!

http://tinyurl.com/8vhh8 is one of our webpages which has pics of our
plants. The dying ones are pics 0449 and 0450. I think, possibly my
lilles were attacked by the same thing but they are long since dead and
shriveled.

If anyone knows what this is and what I should do, could they let me
know please.

And...I'm so glad I found this place...I'm hoping to learn a thing or
two!
Thanks in anticipation.

foogirl

Welcome to URG :~))

Can't really tell what plant 449 and 450 is
A tree, shrub or plant ??
How big is it?
Did it flower at all?

Maybe someone else will have an idea......
Jenny