Old 30-10-2005, 01:02 AM
foogirl foogirl is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupovt
Hi, I am sorry I can't help with the problem, I am a beginner myself
and forgive me for being a pain but can I ask what is the name of the plant in 2.jpg on the right, the one with tiny yellow flowers, I looked all over Google and BBC gardening but can't find the name for it, our neighbours have it in full bloom but they don't know the name either.
Many Thanks for your help an I hope you will find yours solution (I would probably looK on Google "plant's name + disease" or something like that, I found what the problem was with my geraniums by searching in a similar way)
Not sure which one you are talking about, JPG nr 2 doesn't have flowers!

And that was going to be my next question. If anyone can tell me what kind of plants I have in my garden, please feel do as there are many I have no idea about!!! I know the ones I bought, and some my mum has planted, but the ones that were there already, I have no idea of. Plus, mum tends to come visit with a box full of stuff and just tells me to plant it!

I tried doing a google search - and found this place!!