Old 30-10-2005, 01:11 AM
foogirl foogirl is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC
Welcome to URG :~))

Can't really tell what plant 449 and 450 is
A tree, shrub or plant ??
How big is it?
Did it flower at all?

Maybe someone else will have an idea......
Jenny
Ahhh, the million dollar question. The extent of my knowlege categorises my garden into "flowers" "Grass" and "bushy type things" Mr Foo and I have had a discussion over whether it is a tree, or a bush. Its not a shrub (they are kind of ground cover things aren't they?)

I guess it would be a tree. It has thick branch type things...but it could be considered a bush I suppose.... I don't think it has ever had flowers on it.

http://www.chilledorifice.net/page1.htm is a pictorial of us doing the overhaulin. The item in question is the thing you will see at the bottom left hand side of the planted area. Its not a close up pic, but it will give you an idea of the size of it....at least until you get near the end of the makeover and see what happened when Mr Foo was asked to "prune" it!

I really really know very little about gardening!!