Old 30-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Cindy

Default mini tiller

TLR wrote:
Hi Everyone - Not many posts lately....everybody must be outside
working in the garden!

I've been thinking of buying a mini tiller - like the Mantis, but I
don't want to spend that much money ($300)

I used to have one in a previous life that I really liked because it
did the job I expected, but it was SO incredibly loud - like one of
those kid's minibikes that go screaming down the street. It also
smoked like crazy even though I mixed the fuel according to
directions.

Teri, I have a used Mantis I'd sell you....
I'm in Spring, on the northern outskirts of Houston.

Cindy