Old 31-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Cereus-validus-...........

Default General enqiry please

Dear John,

Stop being such a prissy fusspot snob and just post the darn pictures to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens already. Who are you to judge the level of
knowledge of people you don't even know? There are people there who
obviously know far more than you do.

It doesn't matter what the origin of your plant is. It it exists, it will
have a name.

You will be surprised of the level of knowledge of the lurkers there.
Someone will step up and ID your plant.

BTW, its spelled "inquiry" And if its general, it certainly can't be that
difficult.

"John Sullivan" wrote in message

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message
"John Sullivan" schreef
PS I have tried alt.binaries.pictures.nature but found that the

necessary
level of knowledge is not forthcoming.

***
As I understand it, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens should work.
You could post there and then ask here

Thanks, but I am talking about wild plants.