Old 01-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Kye

Default General enqiry please

Whilst Cereus may have issues with people who are lacking in intelligence,
his accuracy with identification of plants is so awe inspiring that I have
spent many a month trying to figure out who he is so that when I stumble
across him in real life I may bow at his feet and give homage, after which I
would offer employment and haggle a wage(not that I would expect to be able
to afford him). Do not mind his ascerbic nature, after all they say that you
reflect your name so I expect that at times he will be a little thorny.

I have never seen Cereus be less than well mannered to those who are well
meaning with their questions and admit to their own lack of knowledge. (In
fact, I have known him to be as gentle as a lamb at times)

Kye.

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message
Do note that Cereoid is addicted to identifying plants. He is desperate
for
his fix. By his lights, this is good behaviour, and it may well
deteriorate
as withdrawal symptoms set in.
PvR