Old 01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Chris Hogg

Default Toadstools

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:46:53 +0000, josephine
wrote:

hello can anyone help please my lawn is coverd in toadstools not
just a fairy ring but all over why? can you tell e how to get rid of
them please thanking you in advane of a reply need help josephine

I have them in my grass also. I assume they're growing on decaying
thatch and grass cuttings although I did scarify the grass vigorously
in September so wouldn't expect there to be much left. I just ignore
them, but as Rusty says, mow them or brush them off with a besom.

--
Chris