Old 30-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Registered User

Question Toadstools

hello can anyone help please my lawn is coverd in toadstools not just a fairy ring but all over why? can you tell e how to get rid of them please thanking you in advane of a reply need help josephine
Old 30-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Toadstools

The message
from josephine contains these words:

hello can anyone help please my lawn is coverd in toadstools not
just a fairy ring but all over why? can you tell e how to get rid of
them please

You won't get rid of them. Just mow them, they're almost certainly good
for your lawn.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Chris Hogg

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:46:53 +0000, josephine
wrote:

hello can anyone help please my lawn is coverd in toadstools not
just a fairy ring but all over why? can you tell e how to get rid of
them please thanking you in advane of a reply need help josephine

I have them in my grass also. I assume they're growing on decaying
thatch and grass cuttings although I did scarify the grass vigorously
in September so wouldn't expect there to be much left. I just ignore
them, but as Rusty says, mow them or brush them off with a besom.

--
Chris

toadstools farmer brown Lawns 2 27-07-2003 09:12 PM
Toadstools in new lawn Aileen Howard United Kingdom 0 04-07-2003 07:56 AM
Toadstools/Mushrooms Shepherd Gardening 1 04-06-2003 05:32 PM
White mushrooms/toadstools in lawn Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 18 07-12-2002 05:55 PM
Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools Carl United Kingdom 27 20-11-2002 07:10 PM