Old 02-11-2005, 02:56 PM
La puce

Default wish i knew

Ted Richardson wrote:
Yeh... I've had at least half dozen growing in the lawn each year,
that get mown off at an early age. I have also have to remove seedlings
from the pots in the garden, and at the moment I have 3 growing in with
the tomatoes in the ring culture pots in the greenhouse.
Last year I nurtured 2, they grew to about a foot high, flowered but then
flagged
and died off, along with my hopes of becoming a successful peanut farmer and
President of the United States.
The lady next door feeds a bagful to the little sods, most of which get
buried
in my garden.

Shame. That is the President of the United States bit. I've never seen
them growing in my garden but I find them here and there, burried or
one of my dogs bring one in. Perhaps I pick them up too soon. Don't
have a lawn see. Perhaps the conditions are not right here. Grim today.
Right. That's that then.