Old 04-11-2005, 04:18 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Getting broccili seeds

In article . com,
wrote:

How can you save broccili seeds? I have one plant that I already got
the big head and let one of the siders go to flower. How can I get
the seeds. I know there in that flower somewhere. Thanks Joe Mc

Brocollo will bloom and go to seed, but wait!
The seed pods are rather obvious. lol
Each bloom will produce a small bean-pod-like structure when they are
done, and just wait until they dry.

My brocolli flowers attracted bees and butterflies that pollinated them.

My seed pods were at least 1" or more long.
--
Om.