Old 04-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Mike

Default Whether it will or weather it won't!

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:40:49 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Forecast updated 24 Oct 2005
Our predictions continue to indicate a colder than average winter for

much
of Europe. If this holds true, parts of the UK - especially southern
regions - are expected to have temperatures below normal."

So it seems they havent changed their forecast...yet?

Apparently they've just updated their forecast from a 60% probability
of a colder than average winter to an 80% probability of an average or
warmer than average winter. As to whether we get hit by cold European
weather, that all depends upon how active the Atlantic remains.

What will it be like in the UK after January?

Dave Poole
Torquay, Coastal South Devon UK
Winter min -2°C. Summer max 34°C.
Growing season: March - November

Was in Torquay a couple of weeks ago :-)) Brilliant weekend and have I told
you of the 101% honesty of a member of Debenhams Resturant in Torquay? and
the fun we had in Vision Express ????

:-))