Old 04-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Whether it will or weather it won't!

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:40:49 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Forecast updated 24 Oct 2005
Our predictions continue to indicate a colder than average winter for much
of Europe. If this holds true, parts of the UK - especially southern
regions - are expected to have temperatures below normal."

So it seems they havent changed their forecast...yet?

Apparently they've just updated their forecast from a 60% probability
of a colder than average winter to an 80% probability of an average or
warmer than average winter.

Got a URL ?

Now Livingstone will be saying we'll be attacked by Dengue fever I suppose.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com