Old 05-11-2005, 01:26 PM
JD

Default Richdel 476 Irrigation controller

This morning I discovered that my sprinklers didn't work this morning. When
I looked at the controller it was flashing 2FUS. The system is about 10
years old.
The trouble shooting manual on the web states that there are crossed wires
or a bad valve. I looked at the connections and all of them look good and
tight. Shouldn't the valves work, except for the bad one?
I tested the pump and it is working fine.
Any ideas on how to go about diagnosing and correcting this problem?

Thanks
JD