Old 05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Jen

Default aphid plague on nasturtiums

"mick" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:16:18 +0000, Cereus-validus-........... wrote:

Does anybody have any ideas?

Just use a hose and blast them off or a soap spray

A soap spray would probably be difficult, because of all the leaves, and
with so many aphids under the leaves. I was thinking of blasting with the
hose, but because I've got that area set up with a sprinkler system, it
takes a bit to drag the hose out of the shed, and I hadn't realized how bad
it was until it was beyond the hosing. I guess I should try to check it all
more regularly when it comes up again, and give it a blast with the hose
every now and again anyway.

Thanks

Jen