Old 27-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Dave Liquorice

Default paraffin and bind weed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:06:53 +0000, Caretaker wrote:

I just purchased a greenhouse and a greenhouse heater which uses
paraffin. Could anyone tell me the cheapest place to buy paraffin
for this heater?

How much do you want? We buy it at around 18p/l but 2000l at time,
otherwise known as kerosene, or 28sec heating oil. Do you know anyone
with oil fired heating? Ask nicely and...

This may have more a "perfume" when burnt in a greenhouse heater than
the more highly refined Parsene type stuff. I don't know if this
"perfume" would be harmful to plants but I doubt it.

--
Cheers
Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.