Old 07-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Empty

Default Ground Cover?

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:29:57 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:

I thought so too :-). OTOH, I'm quite careful that none in my tanks goes
anywhere but into the trash - silly in a way, since we're on septic :-).

I always trashed mine too. Here in AZ I just toss it on the back porch and
throw it away when I get around to it. For some reason aquatic plants
don't like being dry in AZ sun

If you live in Seattle or get near there, drop in to Kings Discus- a
cool fish store in the international district that focuses mostly on
large hungry fish

Sounds interesting, but I'm in Spokane.

So now it just sounds like an opportunity for a road trip! :P

~Empty