Old 28-01-2003, 01:02 PM
Sharon Curtis

Default groun force cocrete slabs

In article ,
JennyC wrote:
Then you lot come along and start on about concrete railway
sleepers..........which made me toddle of to the BBC website for a
peep. Agggghhh blue fences !! And they obviously have a new typist as
well as a new presenter for the show :

"The circle garden
Monday 27 January 2003, 8.30pm to 9pm
The Ground Force team create an unusual graden including a twisting
rill, circular lawns, a pergola and a pig patio"

I think we could forgive the typist a "graden".

I watched it, and I thought it was very sweet what they wanted to
do for their (pig loving) friend. I liked the new twist that the
friends themselves did the designing, and I hope it keeps up throughout
the series. After all these garden makeover programmes, surely some
of the nation must have some decent ideas for a garden design by now!

Sharon