Old 28-01-2003, 03:31 PM
cormaic

Default groun force cocrete slabs

'Twas Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:53:00 +0000 (UTC), when "Steve Warren - UK
Speedtrap Guide" enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

The 800mm long ones were about £8 each when I last bought some. They look so
real that when friends came round they almost always bent down to touch them
because they never believed me that they were made of concrete. They beat
decking hands down and look just as real. They were Marshalls ones...
http://home.marshalls.co.uk/products...id=13&prdid=42

They have a limited 'lifespan' as convincing sleeper
look-a-likes. After 3 or 4 winters, the colouring has faded, the
aggregate in the concrete starts to show through, especially in
trafficked areas, and there can be some spalling.

Bradstone have introduced a look-a-like log edging unit for
this season. As with all these concrete castings, they're ok for the
blind man on a galloping horse, but I prefer the genuine thing.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk