Old 28-01-2003, 03:51 PM
Sharon Curtis

Default groun force cocrete slabs

In article ,
JennyC wrote:

"Sharon Curtis" wrote
JennyC wrote:
"The circle garden
Monday 27 January 2003, 8.30pm to 9pm
The Ground Force team create an unusual graden including a twisting
rill, circular lawns, a pergola and a pig patio"

I think we could forgive the typist a "graden".

I watched it, and I thought it was very sweet what they wanted to
do for their (pig loving) friend. I liked the new twist that the
friends themselves did the designing, and I hope it keeps up

throughout
the series. After all these garden makeover programmes, surely some
of the nation must have some decent ideas for a garden design by

now!
Sharon

Ahhhhhh - enlightenment. Not having seen it I did not realise it
actually was meant to read 'pig patio' :~)
I assumed it should have been 'big patio' :~)

No, they really did mean pig. Basically it was a circular patio,
but with a couple of sticking out bits for legs, an ear etc.,
and a little cobble inset, for an eye. I thought it worked very
well - it was as practical as any circular patio. This lady really did
like pigs - she had little ceramic ones all over the garden beforehand!

Sharon