Old 28-01-2003, 04:19 PM
Stephen Howard

Default spear and jackson stainless steel spade

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:31:18 +0000, cormaic
wrote:

'Twas Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:14:38 -0000, when "jrbuk"
enriched all our lives with these worthy thoughts:

Has any one else had such experience? Does any one know of a thoroughly
reliable stainless steel spade?

Bulldog do one - see www.greenham.com

I use the Bulldog SS fork - it's the first fork I've had in ten years
that hasn't snapped or suffered from bent tines. Nice and light too,
with its plastic handle.
Haven't tried the spade, but will do when the handle on my steel one
gives out ( a couple more months out in the rain should do it! )

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk