Old 09-11-2005, 05:00 AM
js1

Default White Cloudiness to Tank Water

On 2005-11-09, spiral_72 wrote:

For what it's worth, I battled GW for like 6 weeks. Trying this, trying
that, probably compounding problems. I think it was NetMax that
convinced me to leave it alone. About ten days later the water went
from totally opaque green, to crystal clear in 48 hours.

My 29G with 65W of lighting was exactly like that. It cleared up all by
itself. I had to use the UV sterilizer on my 10G with 40W. Could not
even see into the tank. I tried being patient with it, but it would not
clear up like the 29G tank.