Old 28-01-2003, 06:26 PM
Inge Jones

Default groun force cocrete slabs

In article ,
says...

No, they really did mean pig. Basically it was a circular patio,
but with a couple of sticking out bits for legs, an ear etc.,
and a little cobble inset, for an eye. I thought it worked very
well - it was as practical as any circular patio. This lady really did
like pigs - she had little ceramic ones all over the garden beforehand!

Sharon

It was a lovely idea, but it left me wondering why on this occasion of
all occasions they decided to use a concrete substitute for timber
decking, as the timber would have been SO much easier to cut into the
pig shape!! That's what I call contrary (-: