Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 AM
MG

Default feed & weed

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
news
Robert62 wrote:

MG wrote:

is there a weed & feed type product which can be used on kikuyu lawns?

What weeds are coming up through your kikuyu lawn?

Burke's Backyard had a look at Kikuyu:
http://www.burkesbackyard.com.au/199...s2/kikuyu_lawn

A slow release fertilizer for Kikuyu was mentioned above, but I'm not
aware of a specific weed & feed type product for kikuyu lawns, though
products containing Glyphosate could/would kill the Kikuyu lawn.

Glyphosate is readily available every where nowand it
certainly controls Kykuyu

Yes it sure does.

--
Regards Erik Vastmasd

there are dandelions (seems to be hundreds, way too many anyway to dig out
individually, unless I plan on not going to work for the next month lol)

mallow, which seems to have overtaken a large part of the lawn

also, prickly sow thistles, creeping oxalis, some ribwort/ribgrass,