Old 09-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default Newsgroup Admin

Hi Martin,

I'm replying direct from rec.arts (rather than the list). I see that
rec.arts has been a bit slow, but it is working as far as the lists
connection with news.guy. I'll see if I can find another area where the
problem (if there is one) may be. Otherwise, the link is working.

Regards
Shelly Hurd - List Manager

"Martin" wrote in message ...
Dear Newsgroup Admin,

It seems the gateway for rec.arts.bonsai has been unsubscribed from the
list, causing non-IBC subscribers using the public newsgroup

rec.arts.bonsai
to be excluded from all threads and messages except for those posted by
fellow public subscribers. This isnt 'something on my end' as some are

sure
to suggest, several public users of rec.arts.bonsai have made similar
observations.

Day 9 without rec.arts.bonsai.....HELP!